Our Brighter Futures program strengthen families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We work with families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Your new role
This new leadership role is one of 4 team leader positions in our Brighter Futures program in the Sydney area, 3 of which are co-located in the Liverpool HUB. Your aim is to ensure your team are positioned to provide exceptional services to children and families so they are safe and secure.
You will provide clear focused leadership, professional supervision and program management. You can leverage our Practice Support team to ensure your team have the practice capability and cultural awareness to effectively support families. You will partner with FaCS and community organisations to facilitate referrals and improve outcomes for each family.
As part of our the Brighter Futures leadership team, you will have the full support of our Program Manager, a buddy from our peer network of Team Leaders and a highly experienced Practice Support Manager aligned to your team.
Based: Permanent full time position available at Liverpool. Part time will also be considered!
Why this opportunity is right for you?
- You’re passionate about developing services, and the people in them, to optimise outcomes for clients
- You’re keen to develop your career and participate in our extensive in-house Learning and Development opportunities.
- Packaged vehicle
- Salary packaging and discount program
- Fully mobile workforce; tools & support to work remotely or from our new hubs
- Monthly accrued day off & the chance to purchase additional leave
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Coordinator, Team Leader or Manager you will have
- Track record in case management in child protection and/or child and family care services to improve client services and outcomes
- Strong understanding of child protection risks, safety planning and intervention approaches for families
- People leadership experience with the ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, decision making and manage balancing priorities
- Working in a collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Jennifer Evans on 0409907744 to discuss the role in more detail.