Our Partners in Recovery program supports people with severe and persistent mental illness with complex needs and their carers and families on the journey of recovery.
Your new role:
As a Support Facilitator, you will provide participant focused support for people experiencing mental health issues to foster participant’s capacity for resilience during all stages of recovery.
In this time of change you will work with participants, their carers, families, friends and community supports to build stability and connection and support consumers make sense of the NDIS world.
Terms: Maximum term part time position available at Tenterfield
- We support you to work flexibly; from home, other hubs or flexible hours
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed?
You will have a relevant tertiary (degree) qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or related and:
- A participant-centred, recovery-oriented approach and understanding of the mental health service systems
- Experience supporting people who have severe and persistent mental health issues ideally as a Support Facilitator
- Strong practice of self care and maintaining professional boundaries
- Understanding of child and family sensitive practice, including child protection legislation and mandatory reporting
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Jane Hynes on 0420 959 392 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 17 July 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).