Our Partners in Recovery program supports people with severe and persistent mental illness with complex needs and their carers and families on the journey of recovery.
Your new role:
As a Support Facilitator, you will provide participant focused support for people experiencing mental health issues to foster participant’s capacity for resilience during all stages of recovery.
Leveraging your experience and capacity to remain calm during times of uncertainty, you will work with participants and their supports to build stability, connection and make sense of the NDIS world.
Terms: Maximum Term Full time position (until June 2019) based at Hurstville
- We support you to work flexibly; from home, other hubs or flexible hours
- Great team culture; engaging and varied work and client population
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed?
You will have a tertiary (degree) qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or related and:
- 2+ years experience supporting people who have severe and persistent mental health issues ideally as a Support Facilitator
- A participant-centred, recovery-oriented approach and understanding of the mental health service systems
- Strong practice of self care and maintaining professional boundaries
- Understanding of child and family sensitive practice, including child protection legislation and mandatory reporting
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Daniel Louie on 0437 772 328 to discuss the role in more detail. Apply asap as we will be interviewing as we get suitable applications.