We work with people with disabilities of all ages to provide services and supports that meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life. As a registered NDIS provider, we provide Specialist Clinical Services across NSW and ACT as well as support to families and carers.
About your new role
You will support children and adults with alternative and augmentative communication, swallowing or feeding difficulties. We provide services in line with NDIS funding and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Goulburn including Case Managers, Behavioural Support Specialists, Psychologists and Occupational Therapists and have great access to clinical and peer support. We use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across NSW. Goulburn is well placed geographically as it is an hour from the ACT, two hours from Sydney and two hours from the South Coast.
Terms: 12-month maximum term role (full-time or part-time) based in Goulburn
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a member of Speech Pathology Australia and have:
- Experience providing communication and swallowing support to people with disability
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a small team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Doug on 0411 259 929 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 8 October 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).