Our Brighter Futures strengthen families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
We have created this new position to champion our clients’ experience as they engage with our service.
Your new role:
You will ensure our clients have a smooth, positive experience engaging with our service by coordinating and delivering front of house services for clients accessing Brighter Futures program.
You will review and modify administrative processes and systems to be responsive to the needs of our clients. You will be the first point of contact and refer them to the most appropriate person within the service.
With an eye on how we can improve, you will seek feedback and identify trends. Working collaboratively with the Team Leaders, you will ensure they are aware of feedback and address safety risks for our clients and staff.
This is a varied role best suited someone who is action orientated, consultative and willing to learn new skills to ensure our clients have access to the support they need. We will support you and invest in your development to ensure you have the skills you need to succeed.
Terms: Maximum term full time position available at Mudgee, Bathurst or Orange.
Some of the benefits we offer
- You’re looking for a role where you will be challenged and rewarded!
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will have:
- Ability to provide outstanding service to our clients in a positive, respectful and culturally sensitive way
- Excellent time management and organising skills to balance competing demands
- The capacity to respond quickly and appropriately to clients in crisis
- Experience working in similar role for example service coordination, case worker, senior admin
- Knowledge of trauma, domestic violence, mental health a distinct advantage
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Amie Carrington on 0427 858 340 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 27 May 2018.