We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life. As a registered NDIS provider, we provide Specialist Clinical Services across NSW and ACT as well as support to families and carers.
About your new role
You will provide clinical supervision and support to Speech Pathologists working in Northern NSW. You will keep your finger on the pulse by providing senior clinical support to children and adults with complex needs.
As a member of the Senior Clinical Team, you will join other senior clinicians in Speech, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Dietetics. We use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across NSW.
Terms: Permanent full time position based in Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meal and entertainment cards and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a member of Speech Pathology Australia with significant practice experience and:
- Extensive experience supporting people with a disability or those with complex needs
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to mentor colleagues and provide clinical supervision within framework guidelines
- Current NSW drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Deborah on 0401 673 361 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 26 June 2018.