We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life. As a registered NDIS provider, we provide Specialist Clinical Services across NSW and ACT as well as support to families and carers.
About your new role
You will provide high quality occupational therapy services to children and adults with disabilities. You will also provide clinical supervision and support to Occupational Therapists working across the Murrumbidgee District.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary, collaborative and dynamic team based in Albury, Wagga Wagga or Griffith including Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Case Managers. We deliver services across the Murrumbidgee region and use technology to connect our Occupational Therapist team across NSW.
Terms: Permanent full-time position based in Albury, Wagga Wagga or Griffith. Location flexible. Part-time work (minimum 24 hours per week) considered.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success supported via a Practice Reference Group along with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Occupational Therapist team across geographies
- An organisation that strives for practice excellence and values learning
- Supportive team environment working alongside other professionals
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) with significant practice experience and:
- Significant OT experience supporting children and/or adults with a disability or those with complex needs
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to mentor colleagues and provide clinical supervision within framework guidelines
- Current drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Genief on 0401 673 539 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 6 August 2018.