An opportunity has become available for a Senior Manager to step into a permanent position within our Disability Services Northern Leadership team.
Your new role
As a Senior Manager based in Coolangatta, you will ensure that your Managers and Practitioners are positioned to provide exceptional services to children, young people and adults with a disability. You will also develop, grow, promote and ensure the delivery of quality disability services in the Gold Coast area as the roll out of the NDIS commences from 1 July 2018.
Of critical importance is equipping your team with the capabilities, training and support they require to meet the operational requirements of the NDIS. You will provide clear expectations and leverage the expertise of others to ensure everyone can adapt to the new ways of working in a fee for service model.
Working closely with your peers and other stakeholders, you will refine processes and procedures to enable our teams to maximise their time doing their best work with clients. This will require a capacity to identify solutions and bring people on the journey of change.
Terms: Permanent full-time role based in Coolangatta
Some of the benefits we offer
- We support you to work flexibly; from home, other hubs or flexible hours
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed:
As an experienced Manager within our team, you will have:
- Outstanding people leadership; proven ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Strong management skills; meeting/exceeding performance targets and service improvement objectives
- Commercial mindset and pragmatic approach to problem solving and balancing priorities
- The ability to network, build relationships and work in a collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Down to earth, agile nature to adapt to a constantly changing environment
Interested? Apply below today!
Call David on 0407 752 341 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 26 June 2018.