We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation at the forefront of societal change for over 200 years.
Our services are subject to regular audits by funders, government departments and other stakeholders to assess our practice standards, compliance with legislation and the outcomes we achieve with clients. Our Audit and Compliance team coordinate these audits, promote good practice and identify opportunities for improvement within our services.
You will build positive relationships with stakeholders within our services and work collaboratively to coordinate documentation for audits, monitor processes that lead to improvements and ensure compliance. This is not a finance focused audit position.
Terms: Permanent full time position in Glebe
What you need to succeed?
You will have relevant tertiary degree in a relevant area and:
- An understanding of quality management systems ideally with ageing, disability and/or human services
- A strong systems and process focus
- Effective planning, analysis and report writing skills
- A passion for working collaboratively with the ability to engage a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, positivity and a good sense of humour
- Capacity to travel regularly as part of the role
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Kate on 0409 609 376 to discuss the role in more detail.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).