The Benevolent Society has been supporting children, families, older people and people with a disability to live their best life for over 200 years. We advocate. We're passionate. And we have an opportunity for you to join our team.
Your new role
Located in our new National Office in Glebe is a brand new, purpose built Support Centre that will connect people to the services they need. New building smell and work that makes a real difference. It's a winner.
You will support the Team Leader to implement the Support Centre Quality Framework, develop tools and processes to evaluate and report on the customer experience and call quality.
Through insightful analysis, you will provide real-time feedback in a constructive way that supports colleagues to understand their impact. In collaboration, you will identify areas for improvement, advocate for the change and develop learning and/or support material to meet these needs.
Why is this opportunity right for you?
- You have a Degree and/or experience in Business, Health or a related area
- You understand how systems work and processes interact with each other
- You enjoy building data sets, creating reports and adding value through insightful analysis
- You’re inquisitive and proactive to dig beneath the surface and discover more
- You have strong relationship management skills and a passion for customer service
Closing date: 29 June 2018
Apply below or contact Darrin on 02 8262 3617 for any queries.