The Benevolent Society has been supporting children, families, older people and people with a disability to live their best life for over 200 years. We advocate. We're passionate. And we have an opportunity for you to join our team.
Your new role
Located in our new National Office in Glebe is a brand new, purpose built Support Centre that will connect people to the services they need. New building smell and work that makes a real difference. It's a winner.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Team Leader you will conduct call quality assessments, assist to implement the Support Centre Quality Framework, help to develop tools and processes to evaluate and report on the customer experience.
Through insightful analysis, you will provide real-time feedback in a constructive way that supports colleagues to understand their impact. In collaboration, you will identify areas for improvement, advocate for the change and assist Team Leaders in coaching their team members.
This role is ideal for a current Call Quality champion looking to take the next step or a current call quality assessor excited to build something from the ground up.
Why join The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Self care is important; monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
Why is this opportunity right for you?
- You understand how systems work and processes interact with each other
- You enjoy building data sets, creating reports and adding value through insightful analysis
- You have previous Contact Centre call quality experience
- You’re inquisitive and proactive to dig beneath the surface and discover more
- You have strong relationship management skills and a passion for customer service
- You may be a highly proficient consultant looking to take the next step in your Contact Centre career.
Closing date: 15 July 2018
Apply below or contact Darrin on 02 8262 3617 for any queries.