We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate psychological interventions. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including Speech Pathologists, Case Managers, a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist. You will also have access to existing Psychologists based in Dubbo and Broken Hill to consult and gain operational support. We deliver a range of clinical services across Central West NSW for a holistic view of client supports and intervention.
Terms: Permanent full-time role based in Mudgee or Dubbo
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a supportive team environment, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disability teams across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Work life balance, salary packaging, meals and entertainment card make TBS an excellent place to work
What you need to succeed?
You will have a degree qualification in Psychology recognised by the national professional association and have:
- Experience supporting children and adults with complex needs using an evidence based framework
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current NSW drivers licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Kylie on 0401 673 747 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 28 May 2018.