An exciting opportunity has opened for a part-time Leasing Manager to provide leasing services across over 82 sites spanning across NSW and QLD allowing our people to have an effective and safe environment to deliver services to our clients.
Terms: Permanent part time (3 days per week) position available at Glebe
Your new role
- Source and secure new properties across NSW & QLD
- Ongoing management of leases and landlord relationships
- Play an integral role in fit-out and make-good projects
- Identify and implement process and cost improvements that will help shape the future property strategy for The Benevolent Society nationally
What's great about this opportunity?
- Family friendly and flexible workplace with an opportunity to negotiate suitable hours of work for the right individual
- Broader than your typical leasing management role! - be involved in fit-out projects, foster opportunities for growth as well as design and implement property systems.
- Enjoy salary packaging, discounts on everyday purchases, ability to purchase additional leave and more!
As an experienced Leasing Manager you will have:
- Broad corporate property management exposure - prior experience in the not-for-profit sector is desirable although not essential.
- Degree level business qualifications and/or relevant Real Estate qualifications with sound understanding of property legislation and compliance.
- Experience working in a property function to deliver the highest standards of property governance as well as a technical understanding of property management processes.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to multi-task, be a self-starter and take a proactive approach to implementing new property goods and services across the organisation.
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Carole Dunphy on 0429 036 938 (during business hours) to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 3 June 2018
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).