To ensure high levels of practice excellence across Sydney rural and regional, we have a permanent full time position available in Maitland in our Practice Support team.
Your new role:
You will combine your child protection expertise and our Resilience Practice Framework. Through training, coaching and mentoring, you will support staff to build and strengthen their practice capabilities. You will assist with complex case issues to ensure the highest quality services are delivered to clients. Be able to lead, influence and support the implementation of evidence based practice and service delivery especially the Resilience Practice Framework; strengthen practice capabilities; and assist with complex case issues to ensure TBS is delivering the highest quality services to clients
What you can expect:
- Varied role with the flexibility to work remotely and travel across Sydney
- Be part of a highly experienced team of practice experts
- Satisfaction of being part of a colleague's growth as a practitioner
- Full support will be provided on the Resilience Practice Framework for staff transferring from Ageing or Disability
What you need to succeed?
You will have credibility as an experienced, exceptional practitioner within the Child Protection field and;
- A love of our work and the drive to guide practice in cutting edge, client focussed assessment and approaches
- Skills in identifying, assessing, planning and evaluating professional development requirements for practitioners
- Collaborative approach with the ability to successfully influence, engage and inspire our people
- Strong leadership presence to set and manage standards and expectations
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline
- Capacity to travel to hubs
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Brian O’Neill on 0428 076 328 for a confidential discussion. Closing date 25 May 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).