We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by enhancing independent living skills, their capacity and ability to participate in the community. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, facilitating, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Werrington including Case Managers, Behavioural Support Practitioners, Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. We deliver services across Western Sydney district and use technology to connect our Occupational Therapy team across NSW.
Terms: Permanent full time position based in Werrington.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disabilities team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) and have:
- Experience supporting children and adults with disabilities
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all cultural backgrounds
- Commitment to working within a client centric approach and rapidly evolving NDIS environment while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Michael Synnott on 0407 496 480 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 10 September 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).