We support people with a disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by enhancing their independent living skills, and their capacity and ability to participate in community activities of their choosing. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, facilitating and monitoring interventions and reviewing client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Albury including Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Consultant and Client Support Partners. The local team delivers services across the Albury/Wodonga District and use technology to connect our Occupational Therapy team across NSW.
This permanent opportunity could suit an experienced OT or a recent graduate; we will provide you with practice support and supervision suitable to your experience and skills.
Terms: Permanent full-time position based in Albury
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We are an organisation that strives for practice excellence and values learning
- Supportive team environment, working alongside other professionals
- We use technology to connect our Disabilities team across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What do you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) and have:
- Experience supporting children and/or adults in the areas of independent living skills and community participation
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Interested? Apply below today!
Contact Genief on 0401 673 539 or Genief.Cornish@benevolent.org.au to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 17 August 2018.