We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by enhancing independent living skills, their capacity and ability to participate in the community. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, facilitating, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of multidisciplinary teams based in Tamworth, Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie, delivering services across the local area. We use technology to connect our Occupational Therapy teams across NSW.
Terms: 3 roles available:
- 1 x permanent full-time role based in Tamworth
- 1 x permanent full-time role based in Coffs Harbour
- 1 x 6-month contract based in Port Macquarie (part-time & work from Kempsey considered)
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disability team across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) and have:
- Experience working as an Occupational Therapist with children and adults with a disability
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
To discuss the roles in more detail, contact Rebecca on 0411 129 347 (Tamworth), James on 0401 673 419 (Coffs Harbour) or Stephen on 0401 675 431 (Port Macquarie).