We are building a professional, dynamic and collaborative Corporate Services and Property function as we shape our next chapter.
Your new role
Manage our portfolio of 75 leased and owned properties across NSW, QLD & ACT, you will lead our property team and oversee the management of assets, facilities, leasing, vendors and all major projects.
You will continue with our strategy to consolidate our property footprint into larger hubs as we strategically transition our property portfolio enabling us to better meet the needs of our communities and clients. With the support of the Director, Corporate Services and the Property Team you will implement new property goods and services across the organisation.
Why this opportunity is right for you?
- Manage a diverse portfolio including corporate sites, early years centres and heritage listed buildings
- Put your stamp on things as we shape the future of property services
- Our amazing teams are highly skilled and committed to making a difference
- While we can’t offer corporate salaries, we do offer salary packaging (more in your take home page), discounts on everyday purchases, ability to purchase additional leave and more!
As an experienced Property Services Manager, you will have
- Experience managing a property portfolio; negotiating commercial leases, managing fit-outs and other projects
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ethical individual who demonstrates professionalism, integrity and respect in all business dealings
- Customer centric with a focus on improving the customer/user experience
- Ability to manage fluid demands, interruptions and balance operational and strategic priorities
Interested? Apply below today!
About The Benevolent Society
We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation at the forefront of societal change for over 200 years.