- 12 month max term position, negotiable location Metro Sydney
- Elevate your HR career to the next level OR
- Experienced HR Business Partner looking for part time/family friendly hours
Be there, when that moment comes
Everyone’s situation is unique. So, when we’re called upon to help, our individual approach is what has set The Benevolent Society apart since 1813.
We provide a range of support services for children, families, people with a disability and Older Australians.
Your new role:
Supporting our Disability Services, you will assist our leaders to create great employee experience and provide end to end service delivery in all people matters. You will be asked to provide guidance on award conditions and other employment related matters.
Located in the business, not head office and will work closely with an experienced HR Business Partner.
You will understand that each situation is unique, and a tailored response is often required. Ideally you will be at the point of your career where you are looking to gain further operational HR experience in an advisory capacity.
For an experienced HR professional we will consider a part time hours.
Why this opportunity?
- Join a high performing, and well-resourced PLC Team
- Competitive remuneration
- $15,900 tax free salary packaging available
- Mobile, tablet & the support to work flexibility
- Location negotiable (Liverpool, Hurstville, Werrington or Chatswood)
What you need to succeed?
In addition to a degree in Human Resources or are working towards it you will:
- At least 2 years experience in a HR operational environment
- Able to advise managers re general HR matters e.g. employment legislation, award interpretation, advice on leave issues and performance
- Ability to manage calls, gather pertinent information and respond effectively and professionally in writing
- Strong work ethic and capacity to roll your sleeves up, get involved in projects and learn about our service
Apply below (CV and Cover Letter essential) to join our team and shape your next chapter
Call Damian Querro for a confidential discussion on 0401 677 163.