At The Benevolent Society, we believe in a society where everyone can live their best life. We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We are a non-religious, not for profit organisation at the forefront of societal change for over 200 years.
We have the exciting position for a Finance Business Partner to lead our Financial business partnering model and to join our finance team!
Terms: Permanent full time available at Glebe
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to act as a trusted business partner, keeping a customer-centred work arrangement in line with the Finance business partnering model. The role will deliver on the core capabilities delivered by the Finance business partnering function, being; management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, service costing and pricing and financial modelling. You will also provide advice, learning and coaching to internal clients to enhance understanding of, and engagement with, finance strategy and operation, and how the function can support the achievement of their business priorities.
Fundamentally, you will engage with senior operational stakeholders to provide critical insights and influence commercial outcomes ensuring The Benevolent Society meet its strategic goals
Why this opportunity?
- You want to be a strategic partner and a provider of accurate financial and operational information upon which appropriate, pro-active decisions can be made.
- You enjoy being part of a rapidly growing, highly ambitious organisation with the ability to directly contribute to growing its reach and impact.
- Want to “give back” by joining a Not for Profit making a difference through strong commercial focus
- Enjoy salary-packaging, discounts on everyday purchases, ability to purchase additional leave and more!
What you need to succeed?
As a highly experienced Finance professional, will need to have:
- A qualification in either one of the following: CA, CPA, CIMA
- At least 4 years’ experience in Management Accounting/Finance Business Partnering, including experience in Ageing/Home Care Packages/NDIS services
- An ethical financial approach that demonstrates professionalism, integrity and respect Strong financial knowledge across accounts payable, accounts receivable and related internal controls
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; competent at juggling workload
- The ability work in a collaborative, cross functional way to achieve improved outcomes.
- Experience across both the not for profit and corporate sectors as well as experience with mergers and acquisitions is not essential but would support success.
Interested? Apply online below today!
Call Ned Jovasevic on 8262 3506 for a confidential discussion. Closing date 15 July 2018.