This is a newly created position in response to our rapidly changing sector (NDIS & Consumer Directed Care).
As our Consumer Marketing Specialist, you will engage with our frontline Ageing & Disability services to understand their needs and the unique consumer requirements.
Supporting the Consumer Marketing Manager to plan and manage multi platform campaigns (traditional, digital, DM, events). You will help create and evaluate traditional and digital marketing campaigns using our CRM and analysing results.
As part of our Salesforce implementation, you will build customer persona’s and map the customer experience.
Why work here?
- Genuine work life balance is important to us
- We are a family friendly workplace
- $15,900 tax free salary packaging
- On the job development opportunities
- We will challenge you to be your best!
What you need to succeed?
You will have experience in Digital, Consumer Marketing or Advertising and:
- Understand acquisition and retention marketing across all channels;
- A flare for writing and effortlessly communicating in the voice of the consumer;
- Competent at juggling workload and delivering outcome;
- A proactive, “can do” approach and make every dollar count
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to understand the business to create a better experience;
- Most importantly, you have a desire to learn about NDIS and the drive to grow our business
Interested? Apply below today to join our team.
Call Grainne Hogan on 02 8262 3604 to discuss the role in more detail.
About The Benevolent Society
We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We are a non religious, not for profit organisation at the forefront of societal change for over 200 years.
Your new team
Our Marketing team are passionate, solutions focused professionals – check us out on LinkedIn. We know how to balance hard work with a great sense of humour and how to support each other meet a deadline; yes that sometimes means packing boxes and unpacking marketing consumer data.
Interested? Apply below!