Our Child & Family Services provide intensive support to children and families addressing safety and other concerns to promote meaningful change.
Our holistic evidence-based Practice Framework ensures we're not just making guesses but using a robust methodology to inform how we help the families. We listen, without judgement, tailoring our approach to each family and each situation. By building resilience, the family can continue thriving long after they leave our programs.
We have full time opportunities for Social Workers, Family/Case Workers and a Supervisor (FFT only) in our
What’s in it for you?
One of the pillars for living your best life at TBS is having work-life balance. That means leave options to suit your lifestyle inc. accrued days off (ADO’s) and purchased leave; flexible working hours so we are available to meet our clients and a positive work environment where you are supported by your supervisor and team and recognised for your contribution.
Career growth looks different for everyone; on the job learning, online learning portal with all the journal articles you could want, structured progression, project work, training in our Resilience Practice Framework or Functional Family Therapy model. In short, options are available if you seek them out.
What do you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case/Family Worker or Case Manager you will have
- Experience addressing child protection concerns or in OOHC using trauma informed practice
- Comfortable having tough conversations in a sensitive and appropriate way if there is a risk to child welfare
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life and adapt to changing circumstances
- Be comfortable conducting sessions in the family home
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
Apply now, selecting your preference on program and one of our Managers will be in contact.