We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support people with a disability and their family or carers to design, coordinate and monitor the delivery of services to enhance an individual's quality of life. You will work with clients to undertake comprehensive assessments to promote their needs, preferences and goals.
Your role will be called a Client Support Partner. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Albury including other Client Support Partners, Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners and Clinical Nurse. Locally we deliver services across the Albury/Wodonga Area and use technology to connect our teams across NSW.
Terms: Permanent full-time role available based in Albury
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We are an organisation that strives for practice excellence and values learning
- Supportive team environment, working alongside other professionals
- We use technology to connect our Disabilities team across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
- You will have completed or be studying towards tertiary qualifications in a related discipline such as Social Sciences/Welfare or an Allied Health profession
- You can demonstrate your understanding of contemporary Disability practice
- You can demonstrate knowledge of the needs of people with a disability and their carers
- Ability to appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills and strong commitment to customer service
- Current driver's licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Contact Genief on 0401 673 539 or Genief.Cornish@benevolent.org.au to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 17 August 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).