We support people with a disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support people with a disability and their family or carers to design, coordinate and monitor the delivery of services to enhance an individual's quality of life. You will work with clients to undertake comprehensive assessments to promote their needs, preferences and goals.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Dubbo or Orange/Bathurst, which includes Case Managers, Behaviour Support Specialists, Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists. We deliver services across Central West NSW and use technology to connect our team across NSW.
Terms: 2 x permanent full-time roles based in Dubbo or Orange/Bathurst
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disability teams across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
- You will have completed or be studying towards tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary Disability practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of the needs of people with a disability and their carers
- Ability to appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills and strong commitment to customer service
- Current NSW drivers licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Jenny on 0401 673 666 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 17 July 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).