We support people with a disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support people with a disability and their family or carers to design, coordinate and monitor the delivery of services to enhance an individual's quality of life. You will work with clients to undertake comprehensive assessments to promote their needs, preferences and goals.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Griffith or Wagga Wagga, which includes Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Specialists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists and Physiotherapists. We deliver services across the Murrumbidgee district and use technology to connect our team across NSW.
Terms: Maximum term full-time position based in Griffith or Wagga Wagga
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disabilities team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
- Certificate IV, Diploma or relevant degree and/or experience working within the Disability sector
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary Disability practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of the needs of people with a disability and their carers
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills and strong commitment to customer service
- Current NSW drivers licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Genief on 0401 673 539 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 30 May 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).