We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children access an inclusive and rewarding life by providing expert consultation and primary clinical behaviour support. By providing expert specialist behaviour support, you will assist children with a disability who have complex support needs to achieve their clearly defined goals and outcomes. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible for assessment, design, implementation and review of behaviour support programs.
Terms: Permanent full-time role based in Melrose Park and Salisbury
What you need to succeed?
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications and:
- 5 years’ demonstrated experience in behaviour support intervention for children with a disability
- An ability to appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Sound interpersonal communication skills for negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- Current driver’s licence and willingness to travel to clients
Who are we?
For 30 years, Inclusive Directions has supported children with different abilities in Adelaide. We understand that there is no "one size fits all" solution for people with complex needs, and that inclusion is the key to a rewarding life. In July 2018, we joined The Benevolent Society.
The Benevolent Society vision is a just society where everyone lives their best life. We were awarded the Future Jobs Fund for 230 new positions across South Australia. Together, The Benevolent Society and Inclusive Directions will continue to support the children and families of South Australia - together we can change lives.
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Jocelyn Graham on (08) 7325 8600 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 15 August 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).