We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children access an inclusive and rewarding life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate behaviour support services. As part of a team providing evidence based behavioural support services, you will assist children with an intellectual disability who have specific support needs. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible for assessment, design, implementation and review of client outcomes.
Terms: Permanent full-time role based in Melrose Park and Salisbury
What you need to succeed?
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications and:
- 2 years’ experience in the delivery of positive behaviour support services to children with intellectual disabilities
- An ability to communicate and appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current driver’s licence and willingness to travel to clients
Who are we?
For 30 years, Inclusive Directions has supported children with different abilities in Adelaide. We understand that there is no "one size fits all" solution for people with complex needs, and that inclusion is the key to a rewarding life. In July 2018, we joined The Benevolent Society.
The Benevolent Society vision is a just society where everyone lives their best life. We were awarded the Future Jobs Fund for 230 new positions across South Australia. Together, The Benevolent Society and Inclusive Directions will continue to support the children and families of South Australia - together we can change lives.
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Jocelyn Graham on (08) 7325 8600 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 15 August 2018.