The Benevolent Society has been supporting children, families, older people and people with a disability to live their best life for over 200 years. We advocate. We're passionate. And we have an opportunity for you to join our team.
Your new role
Located in our new National Office in Glebe is a brand new, purpose built Support Centre that will connect people to the services they need. New building smell and work that makes a real difference. It's a winner.
You will provide Administration support to the Support Centre to assist our Coordinators to provide the highest levels of service.
Through your efficient organisational and attention to detail skills you will ensure effective administrative support to enable the smooth and efficient operation of our services and a positive consumer experience when acting as a point of contact with external and internal stakeholders. This will include answering calls, admin support to the team, coordinating meeting rooms, fleet/pool vehicles and maintenance, ordering stationery and other office supplies and covering reception.
Terms: Permanent full time position available at Glebe
Why join The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- You want to make a difference and support people to live their best life
What you need to succeed?
You will have experience in a busy office environment as an Administrator and;
- Great attention to detail with the ability to question the pieces that are missing or don’t make sense
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to provide a warm and welcome environment for visitors and staff
- As an individual you enjoy interacting with others, being organised and efficient with a can do attitude.
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage interruptions and competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy and confidentiality whilst maintaining up to date information on our databases
- Work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
Apply today as we are interviewing as we get amazing applications!
Email Darrin at Darrin.Redgate@benevolent.org.au to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 15 July 2018