Be there, when that moment comes
Everyone’s situation is unique. So, when we’re called upon to help, our individual approach is what has set The Benevolent Society apart since 1813.
Our administration teams play a very important part in our operations. To support our best future, Administration officer is now available.
About your new role
Supporting the Team Leader, Administration Support Services, you will assist in facilitating streamlined administrative process in the hub. Provide effective administrative support to enable the smooth and efficient operation of our services and a positive consumer experience when acting as a point of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
This will include answering calls, administration support to the team, coordinating meeting rooms, fleet/pool vehicles and maintenance, ordering stationery and other office supplies and covering reception.
Terms: Part time (2 days per week) permanent position based at Chatswood
Some of the benefits we offer
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Our team is passionate, committed to high quality work & very welcoming
- Self-care is important; purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
You will have experience in a busy office environment as an Administrator or Coordinator and;
- Great attention to detail with the ability to question the pieces that are missing or don’t make sense
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to provide a warm and welcome environment for visitors and staff
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage interruptions and competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy and confidentiality
- Work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
Interested? Apply online below!
Contact Megan Pike on 0427 351 208. Closing date is 18 June 2018.