We work with people with disability of all ages to provide services and supports that meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life. As a registered NDIS provider, we provide Specialist Clinical Services across NSW and ACT.
About your new role
You will support people with a disability meet their nutritional needs in a community and home setting to enhance their quality of life.
In line with NDIS funding, you will assess, plan, monitor and review nutritional outcomes to ensure the individual’s needs are meet. You will be encouraged to provide creative solutions to assist people to live their best life and contribute to dietetics best practice with The Benevolent Society.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Broadmeadow or East Maitland including Case Managers, Psychologists, Behavioural Support Specialists, Speech Pathologists, OT’s, Physiotherapist and other Dietitians.
Terms: 2 permanent Dietitian positions available, part time or full time.
1 role based in Broadmeadow, 1 in East Maitland.
Some of the reasons people enjoy working with The Benevolent Society
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We use technology to connect our team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, pool cars and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
As a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA) you will have:
- Experience supporting people with developmental or complex physical disabilities with their nutritional needs
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities, from diverse communities and backgrounds
- Calm, patient nature and excellent communication skills; sensitive to needs of the audience
- Use a person centric approach and maintain a positive mindset in light of disability sector reform
- Apply evidence based practice in innovative ways to enable the clients to achieve their potential for other life activities of their choosing
- Ideally an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD)
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Louise Cahill on 0458 485 933 for a confidential discussion. Closing date 14 December 2017