We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
Your new role
This leadership role sits across Hunter and New England. Your aim is to ensure your multidisciplinary team are positioned to provide exceptional services to people with disabilities so that they can live their best life. You will provide clear focused leadership, professional supervision and be available to your team. This role is 0.5 Team Leader and 0.5 Support Coordinator or Allied Health Professional, meaning that you will also hold a small caseload.
As part of our Area Management Team, you will have the full support of your Program Manager and a buddy from our peer network of Team Leaders.
This is a full time role in Hunter and New England, NSW.
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Team Leader, Support Coordinator or Allied Health Professional you will have:
- A track record of improving client outcomes in disability services and desire to provide high quality services to clients directly
- The ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving, decision making and manage balancing priorities
- Skills in working in a collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
What we offer
We support people to live their best life. As well as providing you with mobile working tools to support flexible work arrangements, you can enjoy access to:
- A tailored onboarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- A robust clinical practice model which includes individual/group clinical and practice supervision
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Salary packaging, novated lease & employee discount program
If the above sounds like you, we want to talk to you! This opportunity is available immediately, so Apply NOW!
Call Kate Brearley on 0417 994 090 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).