- Permanent Part time position located in St George area.
- TRP $55k - $59k pro rata + $15 900 Salary Packaging per annum
- Work/Life balance, flexible friendly hours and days available
We are Australia’s first charity, providing a range of services across New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We are a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation that has assisted people, families and communities to achieve positive change since 1813.
We are seeking passionate home care workers to provide support to older clients living in the community, helping to maintain their independence and improving their quality of life.
Your new role will include
- In home personal care, daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan
- Supporting with community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
- Work/Life balance - Flexible working hours + choose which days you work
- Salary Packaging Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years +
- Wellness- fitness passport + purchase additional leave
- Professional development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
What you need to succeed:
- Great people skills to create strong working relationships with people from all walks of life
- Reliable and committed to provide quality care to ensure our clients remain living in their own home
- A current driver’s license, your own vehicle and a willingness to travel to client homes within the area
- A flexible working approach in offering choice to our clients
- Certificate 3, 4 or diploma in Aged Care, Home Care, Disability or similar
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Robin Arbuckle on 0481 064 105 to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.