We’re expanding! Come join our growing, passionate, multi-disciplinary team!
- Full-time Speech Pathologist role based in Albury/Wodonga
- Open to New Graduates, Senior Speech Pathologists, and everything in between!
- $94k - $112k inc. of Super + Salary Packaging + Relocation Assistance Available
- Flexible Friendly organisation, Hybrid work options available
The Benevolent Society’s vision is to build a just society where all Australians can live their best life. For more than 200 years we have supported people at the margins of society: children, young people, and their families; First Nations Australians; older people; carers and people with disability. We are an independent, non-religious service provider which supports people to live life their way. We use our practice wisdom to mobilise social movements that advocate for anyone in need and create social change.
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees (That’s an extra 12 days off/year!).
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness -Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – monthly Communities of Practice- share experiences with your peers and find positive solutions + leadership training opportunities & regular clinical supervision
- Sponsorship and relocation assistance- Visit our Careers page to find out more
About the Role
We’re thrilled to share that our services are expanding! We offer services to a diverse range of clients from adults to children with physical or intellectual disabilities, working flexibly either in their homes, community settings or from our office space.
As a passionate Speech Pathologist, you will be welcomed into our multi-disciplinary disability services team, working alongside 2 Speech pathologists as well as clinicians from other disciplines.
You will work collaboratively within our team with full support and supervision from our Senior Practitioners and other Allied Health Professionals to ensure you are set-up to deliver high-quality, evidence based, client-centred services, and we are committed to your ongoing training and development. Travel to clients in pool cars to provide services in and around Albury and Wodonga!
If you have any questions, please contact Catherine on 0457 414 201 for a friendly confidential discussion.
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role