- $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Full time position based in Gosford, NSW
- $111k - $125k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible friendly organisation with part time hours/arrangements considered
We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS and provide quality services to clients.
Your new role!
As a Senior Occupational Therapist you will join a multi-disciplinary team providing therapy to children and adults at our hubs or in the community.
While we like our Clinicians to have specialty skills, we respond to client demand so ask for a level of flexibility from teams to work with a variety of clients as required.
You will provide clinical supervision to less experienced Occupational Therapists to ensure client are receiving high quality clinical services as they deepen their practice approach.
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Professional development - Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Capacity to provide clinical supervision to less experienced Occupational Therapist
- Experience supporting people with a disability using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to client needs and their NDIS plans
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (pool vehicles provided)
- AHPRA registration essential
Apply below today!
Call Amie Byron on 0401 675 173 for a confidential discussion.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.