We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life and achieve their movement, health, recreation and community participation goals. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans. Your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes. The role is part-time for 2 days per week.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists, Dietitians, Physiotherapists and Support Coordinators to deliver outcomes for clients.
Terms: Part-time and full-time opportunities based in Gosford.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disabilities team across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified registered Physiotherapist and have:
- Experience supporting children and adults with complex needs using an evidence-based framework
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers license and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Lara on 0401 674 984 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).