- New Graduate or Experienced Occupational Therapist opportunity based in and around Sydney and Southwest Sydney
- $94k - $112k + Salary Packaging + meals & entertainment card
- Relocation assistance available!
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
The Benevolent Society’s vision is to build a just society where all Australians can live their best life. For more than 200 years we have supported people at the margins of society: children, young people, and their families; First Nations Australians; older people; carers and people with disability. We are an independent, non-religious service provider which supports people to live life their way. We use our practice wisdom to mobilise social movements that advocate for anyone in need and create social change.
About the role:
We offer our services to a diverse range of clients from adults to children with physical or intellectual disabilities, working flexibly either in their homes, community settings or from our office space.
Our Occupational Therapists provide comprehensive functional assessments, establish goals for each client and assist each client achieve these through therapy services, planning home modifications and prescription of assistive technology. Travel to clients in pool cars to service clients in and around the South-west Sydney area. We service clients in several suburbs including Liverpool, Leppington, Parramatta, Blacktown, and all throughout Sydney as well.
We are open to applications from experienced OTs, those with less experience and new graduates, those with disability experience and without, so get in touch to have a chat today!
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Sign on bonus of up to $5,000
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness -Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – monthly Communities of Practice- share experiences with your peers and find positive solutions + leadership training opportunities & regular clinical supervision
- Sponsorship and relocation assistance- Visit our Careers page to find out more
Skills and Experience
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- Passionate about supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals
- Honest and who carry out their role with integrity and demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation
- Experienced in applying evidence-based practice frameworks to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate clinical supports
- Effective time managers to ensure they can meet client goals and performance expectations
- Current driver's license (pool cars provided)
If you have any questions, please contact Faz on 0401 675 408 for a friendly, confidential discussion.