The Benevolent Society has been at the forefront of social change for over 200 years. We partner with children and young people, families, older Australians, carer’s, and people with disability to provide services that enable people to live their best life.
We’re looking for a HR Solutions Specialist to support TBS to maximize the effectiveness of our HR systems. We use iCHRIS (replacing CHRIS21), so you’re going to need to know that system well. You’ll also administer the e-recruitment system (we use My Recruitment Plus) and a learning management system (mainly through vendor management).
The role is varied. There’s system administration. Process mapping and process improvements. System configuration. Data design and reporting. Project implementation. And wrapped around it all is the opportunity to design something that just works better.
Terms: Full time position. Can be based from Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide or Brisbane.
Salary: $110,500 + Super
You see patterns. You create order from the jumble. The pieces of information that seem confusing to others slip seamlessly into a solution in front of your eyes.
You see how it works end to end. A process map appears on a page as you visualise it. The data fields needed to deliver great reporting crystallise as the end user stumbles to explain their needs. A masterful configuration delivers a solution translated from very non-tech speak.
You know it’s not magic. You know it’s hard work and the application of your expertise. It’s how you see the world. Your client group is quietly amazed at the solutions presented, beautiful in their simplicity.
Who’s the team?
The roles sits in the People and Organisational Development team. You’ve got access to subject matter experts who know their HR stuff. But this is a role where you need to partner closely with IT and payroll. And you’ll be able to tap into the expertise of those teams as well. This role works closely across all three teams to make sure that the systems work for these three key stakeholders, AND end users.
Some of the benefits we offer
- Salary packaging (if you’ve never worked for a charity, visit www.accesspay.com.au to find out more about how this benefit works),
- Discounts on everyday purchases,
- Purchasing additional leave,
- Opportunity for flexible and remote work.
What you need to succeed?
Let’s set you up for success. The Position Profile for this role contains more information.
- Experience in CHRIS21 and/or iCHRIS is a must.
- Exposure to an e-recruitment environment, JIRA, Power BI, and/or Moodle would be an advantage. You’re very comfortable with excel and visio.
- HR/Tech or Tech/HR. It’s a bit chicken and egg. The point is you understand the technology AND the specific needs of HR and payroll system stakeholders.
- Strong process mapping capability.
- A logic brain. You see when something doesn’t "fit" or is missing. You’re great at patterns and can create order from what looks like a random jumble to other people.
- Experience in technology implementation and change management.
- Experience with data quality management, design and reporting.
Interested? Apply online today!
If you’d like to chat about the role, please call Kylie White, Acting Executive Director, People and Organisational Development on 0435 127 142.