Great opportunity to work with children and young people and their families. This is a varied role where no two days are the same. The successful applicant will be working along side both Team Leaders and Mental Health staff assisting in the achievement of successful outcomes.
As an Experienced Support Coordinator you will wear a number of hats to ensure our service runs effectively. You will provide a high level of administrative support by assisting the team leader with arranging clients assessments, engage with participants to gather information for their NDIS applications, normal administrative support duties etc.
Terms: Full time 3 month contract with the possibility of extending depending on funding. Role based in Mudgee, NSW.
Highly recommend Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply
Some of the benefits we offer
- Friendly and supportive team
- Exposure to community programs making a significant difference
- We set you up for success with a buddy & orientation
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Covered by our Enterprise Agreement
- Salary packaging options available
What you need to succeed?
You will have a Certificate III or IV in community services, social work, youth work or similar and:
- Strong understanding of NDIS with practical experience
- Great people skills and the ability to create strong working relationships with people from all walks of life.
- Can effectively assess and identify the needs of people with disabilities and assist them to coordinate and manage supports dependent on their individual needs.
- Computer literacy.
- Be self motivated, eye for detail and up hold the organisation values
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Scott Turnbull 0408 939 682 for more details about the role.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).