We believe independence and choice for older people is important. We love to see the smile on our client’s faces when we’ve been able to support them to remain at home and stay connected to their community for that little bit longer.
About the role
As our Deputy Manager, you will support the Manager in the provision of high quality self directed care services supporting clients to experience the life they never thought possible. You will oversee the day to day management and service delivery.
You will ensure all team members are developed and supported to be their best everyday.
Terms: 18 month full time contract based in Hurstville, NSW.
- Be part of shaping the next chapter for Older Australians
- Flexible workplace include all the tools you need to be mobile
- $15,900 tax free salary options as a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI)
- Ability to purchase extra leave
- Ongoing professional development including library of online learning resources
- Covered by our Enterprise Agreement
What you need to succeed:
You will have a tertiary qualification in Human Services, Social Work, Welfare, Nursing or related discipline and:
- Experience leading a team in the Community Services Sector in Disability or Ageing
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer directed and self directed care models and/or food service
- Leadership experience covering all staff matters including practice supervision, performance management etc
- Experience identifying opportunities for and implementing quality improvements within programs or services
- Collaborative approach with the ability to successfully influence and engage a range of stakeholders
Interest? Apply online today!
Contact Jennifer on 0407 057 702 for more details about the role.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).