- Full time position based in Macquarie Park
- $86k - $92k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH options available
About the role
Our Brighter Futures Program collaborates with families expecting a child or with children under 18 years of age to strengthen family relationships so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. Our services are voluntary to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
- Engage and support families with regular in-home support services.
- Undertake an initial assessment of family strengths and needs and develop case plans that build on the family’s resilience to enable them to build strong, positive relationships.
- Use evidence informed practices while partnering with other services to support the family to shape their next chapter.
- Tailor your support to families using a strengths-based approach to ensure services fit with the individual needs of the family.
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Professional development - Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have
- A relevant degree qualification
- Current driver’s license
- 2+ years experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of motivation, professional accountability, integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
Apply online today!
Contact Team Leader Amy Norman on 0458 486 256 or Manager Adele Pittaway on 0468 591 080 to find out more!
Internally this role is called a Child & Family Practitioner.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.