e support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
We provide services in line with NDIS funding and your role is responsible for supporting Allied Health Professionals in the delivery of therapy services and implementation and monitoring of client plans that enable children and adults of all ages to achieve their goals.
Specifically supporting (Occupational Therapy / Speech Pathology / Phsyio) you will work with a range of clients providing practical support for therapy services including preparing materials and resources and co-facilitation of therapeutic groups and workshops both in-home and in the community. We have part time opportunities with possibility of increasing hours available based in Dubbo Hub.
We also have additional Allied Health Vacancies in Sydney/Coffs Harbour/Goulburn/Albury/Tamworth/Wollongong/Gosford
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy and structured orientation
- Opportunity to work within a multi-disciplined team
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance or similar or studying towards a degree in a related field
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs with a client centric approach
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people of different ages and differing backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to create clear, understandable client records using technology based systems
- Ability to manage own time and competing priorities
- Ability to work flexible hours, as some evening and weekend work will be required
- Current NSW drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Mel on 0401673743 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 29/01/2021
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).