We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians.
Your new role
As our Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to staff and visitors in Hurstville to support the smooth and efficient operation of our services.
This will include answering calls, administration support to the team, coordinating meeting rooms, fleet/pool vehicles and maintenance, ordering stationery and other office supplies as well as covering reception.
Terms: On going full time position based in Hurstville, NSW.
You will have experience in a busy office environment as an Administrator or Coordinator, and:
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to question the pieces that are missing
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to provide a welcome environment for visitors and staff
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy
- The ability to work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
- Salary packaging & discount programs
- Health & Wellbeing program
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
Be the change. Together we can create a just society for all Australians. Will you help us to shape the next chapter?
Call Megan (A/Manager, Admin Support Services) on 0401 674 196 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing Date: 27th April