We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians.
Your new role
As our Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to staff and visitors in Warriewood to support the smooth and efficient operation of our services.
This will include reception duties, core administration support for finance functions, fleet coordination, property services, IT support, coordination of WHS activities, general office administration duties as well as administration support to the team.
Terms: This is a part time contract role for 8 months.
You will have experience in a busy office environment as an Administrator or Coordinator, and:
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to question the pieces that are missing
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to provide a welcome environment for visitors and staff
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy
- The ability to work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
- Salary packaging options available
- Part time opportunity
- Health & Wellbeing program
Be the change. Together we can create a just society for all Australians. Will you help us to shape the next chapter?
Call Megan Pike, A/Manager, Admin Support Services on 0401 674 196 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 27th April.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).