Your new role
This leadership role sits across Riverina and Broken Hill. Your aim is to ensure your multidisciplinary team are positioned to provide exceptional services to people with disabilities so that they can live their best life. You will provide clear focused leadership, professional supervision and be available to your team. You will hold a small caseload to ensure our clients in the local area receive the highest levels of service.
This newly created positions sits as part of our Area Management Team, you will have the full support of your Program Manager and a buddy from our peer network.
This is a full time role in Riverina and Broken Hill, NSW.
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Allied Health Professional, Team Leader or Manager you will have:
- Track record of improving client outcomes in disability services and desire to provide high quality services to clients directly
- The ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, decision making and manage balancing priorities
- Working in a collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
What we offer
We support people to live their best life. As well as providing you with mobile working tools to support flexible work arrangements, you can enjoy access to:
- A tailored onboarding plan to ensure you have a seamless transition to The Benevolent Society
- A robust clinical practice model which includes individual/group clinical and practice supervision
- Purchased leave and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Salary packaging, novated lease & employee discount program
If the above sounds like you, we want to talk to you! This opportunity is available immediately, so Apply NOW!
For more information feel free to ring Faz at The Benevolent Society for a confidential discussion on 0401 675 408.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).