Our Brighter Futures program strengthen families so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. We deliver voluntary services to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Your new role
Your aim is to ensure your team are positioned to provide exceptional services to children and families so they can feel safe and secure.
You will provide clear focused leadership, professional supervision and being available to your team. You can leveraging our Practice Support team to ensure your team have the practice capability and cultural awareness to effectively support families. You will partner with DCJ and community organisations to facilitate referrals and improve outcomes for each family.
As part of our Area Management Team, you will have the full support of our Program Manager, a buddy from our peer network of Team Leaders and a highly experienced Practice Support Manager aligned to your team.
Based: Liverpool, NSW 2170
Why this opportunity is right for you?
- You’re passionate about developing services, and the people in them, to optimise outcomes for clients
- Packaged vehicle
- Salary packaging and discount program
- Fully mobile workforce; tools & support to work remotely or from our new hubs
- Monthly accrued day off & the chance to purchase additional leave
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced Social Worker, Coordinator, Team Leader or Manager you will have
- Track record leading child protection and/or out of home care services to improve client services and outcomes
- People leadership experience with the ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, decision making and manage balancing priorities
- Working in a collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Henrietta Foulds on 0409 032 141 to discuss the role in more detail.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).