Our Early Years Centres are community hubs offering integrated support for families and include child health services, family support and early childhood education. Focusing on early intervention and prevention, our ultimate goal is to empower children and families.
Your new role
This leadership role forms part of our strong Area Management team and sits across the Browns Plains Early Years Centre.
Our multidisciplinary teams include Social Workers, Teachers and Educators, Child Health Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, who work collaboratively to holistically support children get ready for formal schooling.
You will have plenty of opportunity to work autonomously while ensuring that our services are effective, culturally appropriate and consistently meeting outcome goals for children and their families.
You will provide clear leadership, professional supervision, practice support and learning opportunities in collaboration with the rest of the Area Management Team. You will also build and maintain effective local relationships and collaborate with community partners/other stakeholders to facilitate referrals & improve outcomes for each client.
- Salary packaging, novated lease, employee discount program & discounted gym memberships
- Accrued day off, purchase additional leave
- Fully mobile workforce providing tools & support to work remotely or from our new hubs
Terms: Ongoing full time position in Browns Plains, QLD
You will have experience leading a team in the Community Services, Health or Early Childhood Education sector and:
- Knowledge of effective service delivery in early intervention and family support including experience working with vulnerable children and families
- People leadership experience with the ability to build, develop and manage an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s licence
For over 200 years The Benevolent Society has been a force of positive social change for our fellow Australians. We are proudly supporting the most vulnerable members of society and speaking up for those who don't have a voice.
Apply online today!
Call Eve Poingdestre on 0466 868 678 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 26 August 2019.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).