- Support your team to deliver high quality practice to our local community
- Join our Area Management Team & learn from a highly experienced peers
Our ECEI Access and Engagement Team provides a first point of contact for parents and carers of children with a disability or developmental delay (aged 0 - 6) and our stakeholders in the community. The team is responsible for connecting families with the best supports to meet their needs and to promote long term outcomes for the whole community.
About the role:
You will lead a team of Child and Family Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals to work with families and stakeholders who will interact with ECEI pathways of the National Disability Insurance Scheme by providing clear, fair and focused leadership, professional supervision and practice support.
You will ensure services are effective, sustainable, culturally appropriate and support children to live their best life in line with our obligations under the NDIA legislation. You will work collaboratively to promote family and community relationships and demystify the NDIS process.
This role represents a unique opportunity to have a genuine impact on the lives of the children and families you will work with and sits as part of our Area Management team.
Terms: Ongoing full-time position based cover Milton/Loganholme
You will need:
You will have a relevant degree qualification and experience in paediatric service delivery:
- Solid experience leading a team providing family-centred services
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective service delivery in the NDIS environment
- People leadership experience with the ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Collaborative approach with the ability to successfully influence and engage a range of stakeholders
Why join The Benevolent Society?
- We support you to work flexibly
- We set you up for success with structured orientation
- Self care is important; Wellbeing plans & the chance to purchase additional leave
- We pay above award rates (Enterprise Agreement) & offer salary packaging which reduces the amount of tax you pay
- Salary packaged fleet cars available at vastly reduced rates
Interested? Apply online now!
Call Karina Enks on 0458 744 223 to discuss the role in more detail.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).