We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life we are seeking a new Team Leader for our Southern NSW team.
Your new role
Your aim is to ensure your multidisciplinary team are positioned to provide exceptional services to people with disabilities so that they can live their best life. You will provide clear focused leadership, professional supervision and be available to your team.
As part of our Area Management Team, you will have the full support of your Program Manager and a buddy from our peer network of Team Leaders.
This is a full time role in Wollongong, NSW.
What you need to succeed?
As an experienced member of our team you will have:
- Track record of improving client outcomes in disability services and desire to provide high quality services to clients directly
- The ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, decision making and manage balancing priorities
- Working in a collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
Closing date 3rd July 2020
Rate of Pay HS8 (TBS EA) $43.27 per hour or TRP $93,624
To apply, please click below to include a short cover letter and an updated CV.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).