We are seeking an experienced speech pathologist to join our team in Yorke and Mid North, SA.
Your new role
As our Speech Pathologist, you will support children and adults from all walks of life to achieve their goals! You will assist in the enhancement of independent living skills and their ability to participate in the community. You will perform assessments and provide person-centred clinical interventions in a home, school or respite setting.
Working as a part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team, you will plan, monitor and review client outcomes in line with NDIS funding. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of age groups varying from a pediatric to adult.
What's on offer?
We support people to live their best life!
- Flexible work arrangements allow you to design your ideal work life balance
- Full time, part time & school hours considered
- We take care of operations allowing you to do what you do best - treating clients!
- Robust clinical practice model which includes supervision and Communities of Practice
- Connect to a national team of Speech Pathologists to share expertise
- Our professional team is genuinely committed, welcoming and supportive
- Benefits such as purchased leave, long service leave after 5 years and salary packaging options available!
This opportunity would suit an experienced Speech Pathologist looking for full or part time work in Port Pirie, Yorke Penninsula or Mid North Coast. Ongoing and maternity leave contract available. What we need from you is:
- Experience supporting children and/or adults using an evidence based approach
- Adaptability, a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to effortlessly adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans
- A current SA drivers licence and the ability to travel to clients (pool cars available)
- Current SPA registration (essential)
Are you ready to give back to your community and live your best work life?
Call Faz Hares on 0401 675 408 for a confidential discussion, and apply online today!
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).