- Looking for flexibility in Griffith
- Casual opportunity with diverse caseload
- Work alongside our enthusiastic and experienced team
We would love to hear from people who see ability above disability. People who celebrate the “can” and treat every step forward – no matter how small or insignificant - as a victory.
About your new role
Supporting people with alternative and augmentative communication or feeding difficulties, you will enjoy a varied caseload within our hub and out in the community.
Working as a part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team, you will plan, monitor and review client outcomes in line with NDIS funding. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of age groups varying from a pediatric to adult.
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity suits a Speech Pathologist who is looking for casual work in work in Griffith.
You will have
- Experience supporting people with a disability using an evidence based approach.
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans.
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided).
- SPA registration essential.
Be the change. Are you ready to build your best life? Apply below today!
Call Zeljka on 02 6917 1284 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).