We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults with alternative and augmentative communication, swallowing or feeding difficulties. We provide services in line with NDIS funding and your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
The Coolangatta team includes Case Managers, Occupational Therapists and access to Behavioural Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Physiotherapists. We currently deliver services across Northern NSW and will be providing services to the Gold Coast in the near future.
Terms: Permanent full time position based in Coolangatta
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a member of Speech Pathology Australia and have:
- Experience providing communication and swallowing support to people with disability
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a small team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Carol Weir on 0401 673 584 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 28 January 2018.